Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Steward

Hi there! my dear readers here's another outfit post on a very rainy Sunday morning! This picture was taken at our local church in Bulacan, if you haven't noticed it yet well most of my photos were taken here. That only means that I often go to church doing a lot of church activities. For my outfit today, since its raining i go for a safe black jacket with gold buttons (that i really love) actually this jacket was a denim and it's a padded jacket that's why it's so stylish and cuuuute. 



 I paired my not-so-ordinary  jacket with a black peplum top sad that I wasn't able to take photo of it and a simple skirt.
 to complete my outfit I wore a can-be-folded booties that I got from sample sales, stylish yet affordable.

 Btw before i forgot the reason why I use "steward" as my blog title for today its because when I saw these picture I thought I looked like a stewardess.don't you think? 

And this is my mom we often take pictures together especially if we were wearing same color or same design of outfits..all credits to my mom

for my last pic, I would like to thank my nephew for taking cool photos of me.promise when I get my new toy I'll let him use it, of course taking pictures of me, who else?hahhaha..take care everybody!

here he is!

jacket: People are People


No comments:

Post a Comment