Monday, July 30, 2012

Glitz and Glamour

I love gatherings and I love dressing up to stand out in every events I go. Here's a fashion show from Valentino Spring Summer Collection and  I really love their pieces.But before that let me show you what I wore when I attended a Fashion Show Themed Christmas Party couple of years back.



 We won 3rd place overall..yey!



I was very nervous because there were Two Thousand of people watching and I was the Final walk..hihi

 Among all of my shots this one was my favorite


This is the SMX Convention..It's the place to be.



This was taken while our make-up artist put some colors on our faces. The theme was Channel-like Fashion Show.

 This was the last shot I took before I went to sleep.

Valentino Spring Summer 2012 Collection









Tags:
People are people (shoes) Gown (made by my mom)Lanvin Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment